HR Recruiter at R2R Consults
Views:833 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Area Manager - Retail Operations (5-15 yrs)
- Responsible for shaping the retail strategy within the business, ensuring that plans work and taking decisions on matters relating to day to day retail operations.
- Manage and assure that all stores in the region operate within the established budget and perform good to meet the revenue goals.
- Identify store problems and resolve issues.
- Establish and maintain relationship with the client. Manage and mentor team of Store Manager, Floor Managers & Fashion Assistant.
- Train and motivate team to meet customer expectations in sales effort.
- Implement key performance recognition program along with training program for under performers to motivate them and enhance skills.
- Ensure adequate staffing and maintained scalable and stable workforce.
Key Responsibilities :
- Implemented policies and SOP and delivered comprehensive training programs for smooth operation & best customer service.
- Monitoring & controlling store compliance in all areas, including customer care effective planning, staff training and development, organization & time management
- Work closely with merchandising, HR, Operations Analyst, Asset Protection and finance team
- Responsible for P&L and expense management.
- Ensuring that retail shops operating in the designated area achieve set income, profit and customer service targets.
- Roll-out, implementation and adherence of various Store Processes, Measure & improve process efficiencies across all internal and external customer touch points.
- New Store Roll-out. Operational Strategy formulation for optimizing bill value, basket size etc.
- Visual Merchandising by combining brands, environments, and spaces into a stimulating and engaging display to encourage the sale of a product.
- Inventory Management, Stock replenishment support, category management, new product introduction.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire, guide, motivate, train and develop the team for excellent customer service
- Managing an integrated Customer service operation, Supervising & training staff, Security, Admin & Commercial issues.
- Monitor customer reviews and product issues database to identify potential product issues and take appropriate corrective action.
- Coordinating with VM, IT, Finance, Logistics, HR, Merchandising Planning & Marketing team. Using feedback from other departments to integrate each stores retail strategy with the company's other activities.
- Responsible for Target sharing, Daily Sales Reports with COO and Top Management.
- Inventory Audits, Cash management transactions Audits.
- Responsible for meeting budgetary & Sales targets through motivating & developing staff, consistently achieving & surpassing KPI