Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:1983 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Area Manager - Human Resources - Retail (5-9 yrs)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This role is responsible for regular HR function at the respective Area i.e. Manpower Budgeting, Recruitment, Selection & Induction, Statutory Compliance, employee welfare activities
Key deliverables for the position are as following:
- Manpower budgeting for new store and existing stores for the next financial year.
- To ensure availability as per budgets and ensure the same are not exceeded for the region.
- Develops and implement strategic plan to attract and retain quality talent for all functional verticals.
- Handles new store launches timely sourcing and training of team and streamlining of all HR processes.
- Instrumental in all Strategic Management Process in terms of Employee Retention, Job Rotations, New Projects Strategy, Change Management, etc.
- Ensures policy implementation on New Employee On boarding/induction, Joining formalities, appointment letters, employee compensation and benefits, leave policies, service rules etc. in the region.
- To lead and work closely with the HR Generalists at the units and ensuring timely and effective delivery.
- Manages and develop direct reporting staff.
- Spearheads the Employee Engagement and Culture Building activities in the region.
- Develop checkpoints to ensure compliance of Standard operation processes of the organization in the region and conducting regular audit.
- Develop of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Identify training and development needs, conducting and evaluating training programs
- Performance Management System - Ensues the entire appraisal process is deployed and completed on time from goal setting to review.
- Ensures career development policy implementation and career paths for employees, as per corporate guidelines.
- Handle disciplinary matters and the course of action to be taken.
- Establishes co-ordination with the training team, regarding training schedules and appropriate training inputs to maximize employee satisfaction, motivation and organizational profitability.
- Ensures Adhering to compliance under various enactments like P.F., E.S.I, Bonus, Gratuity etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.