Area Manager - Furniture/Seating Solutions/Project Sales (10-15 yrs)
About Client : Our client is a well-known MNC FMCG firm with operations in more than 20 countries. Founded in 1945, has 16 manufacturing units spread across countries like India, Malaysia, China, Vietnam, South Africa, etc. Our client has made great progress in the last two decades with sales revenue surging from INR 3.04 Bn in 2003-04 to INR 77.4 Bn (USD1.09Bn) in 2019-20. The company has a talent base of over 10,000+ people from 22 different nationalities.
Role & responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing Delhi market by focusing on Private, Industrial accounts and Govt. accounts and leading teams to succeed and Win the deal in B2B enquiries
- Drive and Develop business on key accounts given through focused effort and solution
- Drive & generate and add business from new key accounts
- Drive & generate business through establishing relationships with other major influencers
- Responsible for closing orders with good prices and within approval limits for self & for the team.
- Focus on sales target and participate in regular internal review and weekly progress assessment
- Ensure regular communication with external teams and internal team across functions
- Participate in local events for brand promotion when required.
- Maintaining and developing relations with key architects, PMC and Contractors
- Drive Order with good payment terms and regular follow up on outstanding to keep it under control
- Effective do mock up presentations professionally along with team
- COMPLETELY SELF DRIVEN & able to work independently most of the time, within minimum structured support
- Proficient to build Govt enquiries and close govt deals
- Should have exposure making good presentations to Senior Management , CXOs and Architects community.
- Develop and Motivate channel partners and ensure they play a critical part in growth of the region.
Preferred candidate profile:
- Higher than 10 years hands on experience in Sales or Business Development in Govt and pvt
- Business, sales oriented person.
- May be from Furniture, Ceiling, Fire Doors, Carpets , Glass, Blinds, hardware, laminate or any other Interiors industry products. Capable of generating.
Leads, performing product presentation, good understanding of enquiry process and Business Scenario, order closure and negotiation.
- Should also have relationship management, Team building and Team management skills