Executive Recruitment at ABC Consultants
Views:481 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Area Manager - Channel Sales - Alcohol Beverage (5-7 yrs)
Area Sales Manager - Channel Sales - Alcohol Beverage
Opportunity is for Mangalore location
Kannada language is must known.
Position Name : Team Leader Sales
Reports to : General Manager Sales
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE : This role is responsible for the execution of all brand-related activities at the state level with the objective of managing the monthly execution of customer marketing programs at the outlet level in the state.
TYPICAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS : Manage the new product launches in the region.
Qualification : MBA in Sales & Marketing
Experience : 5 - 7 years of experience in the sales
Knowledge & skills :
- Must have experience in handling distributors and retailers in an aggressive market environment
- Team Handling Skills
- Business Acumen
- Leadership Band Strategic Implementation
- Proximity to Business
- Market strategy development, business, and commercial planning and partnering
- The scale of Operation 50 - 200 cr
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY PERFORMANCE MEASURES :
1. Responsible for the secondary sale in the state/territory by developing and maintaining the sales and marketing business plan and designing and monitoring individual and team sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis also responsible for maintaining the MOP in the state/territory.
2. Regularly conduct retail outlet audits to study market share movements and track market share. Concentrate on strong tracks for volume growth & weak tracks to build brand image & generate growth. Work with the team to correct market working discipline, daily targets vs achievement tracking. Also, responsible for PJP adherence of the team and ensuring strict adherence to working norms & practices
3. Responsible for developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development, and product knowledge development. Establish the process of monitoring the performance of individual and team by proper reporting and communications mechanism involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, etc. and individual growth plans. Recognize and celebrate team and team member accomplishments.
4. Designing and execution of volume scheme and special offer to achieve short term & long term volume objectives and increase trade advocacy & increase share in state/territory. Planning & execution of consumer-centric activities in the state focus on generating trials and increase penetration. Ensure sales and product training are provided to the team and off-roll sales personnel as required from time to time for enhancement of productivity
5. Responsible for the promotional budget for the brands at the retail level. Innovative conceptualizing & utilization of local sales promotional & merchandising activities, monthly schemes at the point of sale for achieving sales target and brand awareness.
6. Ensure the RTC implementation at the retail outlets in the territory/state. Maintaining the organization standard wrt. Quality, distribution, visibility, promotion, price, and persuasion at the outlet. Aligning the team for execution of the marketing plans in the territory as per the guidelines of the from state / regional marketing team while working within company policies, resources, and budgets.
7. Set clear objectives for the team in terms of width and dept. of distribution at the retail universe by ensuring the availability of relevant SKUs and variants of the respective brands in the territory. Manage the new product launches in the region.