Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:411 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Area Head - Wealth Management - BFSI (7-10 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- The Area Head is responsible for representing the organization at our partner bank locations.
- He/she will make sure that the organizational footprint in the market is prominent and in turn generate sales and revenue by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products & services.
Key Responsibilities :
- Establish and support various channels of customer outreach for the company, such as bank partnerships and achieve sales targets from these channels
- Advise and build a book through multiple investment avenues available as a part of the wealth ecosystem.
- Set up processes, systems and monitor all key business metrics for the partnership and also the deliverables of his/her direct team
- Plan, organize and implement promotional activities in various bank branches
- Be able to identify newer investment opportunities and align his/her understanding in accordance with the same.
- Focus on acquiring and onboarding a number of HNI customers that he/she has managed in the past to build incremental AUM.
- Build and deepen the relationship with the existing customers to get an incremental share of their wallet.
- Manage a team of wealth managers and area managers responsible to acquire new customers through the partner banks.
- This role will entail managing & acquiring customers and also supervising a team.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Post Graduate
- 7-10 years of relevant relationship management and portfolio advisory experience
- Candidates with a significant investment book
- Candidates with a record of outperforming sales/revenue targets will be given prominence
- The candidate should come with experience of marketing and selling financial products such as Mutual Funds, Insurance, Equity and Debt products.
- Strong understanding of the Capital Markets & Knowledge of Mutual Funds, Insurance, Equity, Debt Markets
- Strong Teamwork Orientation & Collaborative skills.
- Seamless Communication in English, Hindi and Regional/local language(must)
- Decision Making & Problem Analysis/Solving
- Results Driven
- Ability to network & build long-term professional relationships
- Manage teams