Executive Resourcing at People Konnect
Views:280 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Area Business Manager - Retail (5-8 yrs)
Career opportunity with leading Retail organization
Looking from Tier 1 Tier 2 college pass out
Experience - 5 to 8 years
Roles & Responsibilites
Sales: Sales Planning: Business Plan Formulation
1. Provide inputs to RBM on all activities effecting the functional P&L like quarterly budgets, annual targets, expansion plan etc.
2. Develop and approve the annual business targets of the respective regions based on the sales targets driven by the corporate, market analysis on potential sales for the next year, and develop state-wise/ brand-wise/variant-wise/targets
Sales: Evaluation and Control: Conducting Business Performance Reviews
1. Monitor the financial performance of the areas against budgets to identify areas of unsatisfactory performance; propose countermeasures and potential performance improvement opportunities periodically
2. Develop and implement reporting & review mechanisms to track operational performance and propose course correction & corrective action, as appropriate.
Sales: Trade Marketing
1. Create and seek approvals on marketing plans and budgets for LFS stores in coordination with Lead LFS Operations W&A after analysing the markets & competition
2. Create and seek approvals on the annual overhead expenses in the assigned area which include VM fixtures, travel expenses etc.
3. Design and develop the marketing support to the LFS stores in terms of VM updation, gift with purchase introduction, promotions etc.
4. Develop proposals on innovative ways of promotion and negotiate with local stakeholders
Sales: Trade Operations: Scheme Management
1. Provide inputs to RBM to develop nation-wide schemes
2. Design, develop and seek budget approvals on region specific schemes for potential seasonal improvement in sales
Sales: Trade Operations: Incentive Management
1. Ensure smooth execution of the annual incentive schemes for the staff
2. Conduct quarterly review to assess the effectiveness of the incentive scheme and propose course corrections accordingly
Sales: Trade Operations: Training and Development
1. Conduct training need identification exercise for all ABMs and coordinate with the HR team to execute trainings
2. Ensure new product introduction training and retraining to all store staff in coordination with the HR team
Sales: Trade Operations: Recruitment & Selection
1. Conduct interviews to support selection for critical positions in the region with coordination from the HR teams