Area Business Manager - Retail (5-15 yrs)
1. Scope of the role Overall Sales and Retailing Operations in a specified territory.
2. Job Profile - Driving Retail Sale
- Ensuring Store level Customer Satisfaction
- Franchisee Management
- Motivation of Staff
- Store Operational & Commercial Compliance
- Initiating Local Marketing activities
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Facilitate Network Expansion & Store Project Completion
- Enrolling new potential Business partners
3. Key Deliverables - Retail & Sale Metrics Achievement
- C-Sat, E-Sat Scores
- Effective Franchisee management
- Network Expansion
- Implementation of Local Marketing activities
- Consumer Understanding
- Store Operations & Commercial Compliance
- Implementing Key Initiatives - Knowledge Management, etc
4. The Right Person - Suitable candidate would be a post graduate in Management having about 5 - 7 years of work experience in a Retail environment.
- Should possess excellent people, communication and analytical skills apart from having a good grasp of retailing in general and store operations in particular.
- The person should possess high level of energy, be people oriented, pay attention to detail and be willing to work long hours and travel extensively.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.