HR Operation at Soni Placement & Consultant Services
Views:2518 Applications:689 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:627
Area Business Manager - Retail (2-6 yrs)
Job Details :
To drive regional sales as per targets of COMPANY by managing company owned and franchisee store network within the assigned geographical area together with delivering high quality service to customers.
Job Requirement :
Education : PG from Tier 1 or 2 collage.
Experience : 2 year to 6 year
Knowledge : Retail or Sales experience
Process Contribution :
Sales : Sales planning : Business plan formulation :
1. Provide inputs to the RBM to consolidate the potential sales in the region and develop the annual business targets for the respective regions
2. Develop and approve the annual business targets of the franchise partners
3. Develop and seek approval on the manpower optimization strategies for the retail function
Sales : Evaluation and control : Conducting business performance
1. Monitor the financial performance of company owned and franchised stores against targets periodically
2. Develop and implement reporting & review mechanisms to track operational performance and ensure course correction & corrective action, as appropriate.
Sales : Network Expansion:
1. Study market potential, benchmark the competition in different cities and create plans for expansion and present the same to seek approval from the RBM
2. Identify and conduct feasibility study on potential properties in the identified cities with the help of BD team
3. Identify and conduct feasibility study on potential franchisee partners in the identified markets
4. Create the ROI projections for the new upcoming stores and seek approval from the RBM
5. Create and propose the annual budgetary requirements for new store profitability
Sales : Retail marketing :
1. Create and seek approvals on annual marketing plans, BTL activities and budgets for regions/ stores
2. Design & develop activity for the retail initiatives in stores and marketing support in terms of VM updation, gift with purchase introduction & promotions etc. with expected ROI calculations
3. Create the annual overhead expenses in the region which include VM fixtures, travel expenses etc.
Sales : Franchisee Management :
1. Maintain a constant business relationship with the franchisee and act as SPOC to resolve operational issues and to maintain store ROI
Sales : Retail Operations: Store Management :
1. Ensure smooth operations in the store in coordination with all the relevant stakeholders like the store managers, admin, IRSG, Regional VM etc.
2. Coordinate with internal teams (IRSG, HR, Legal etc.) to operationalize a new store within the agreed timelines
Sales : Retail Operations: Scheme management :
1. Design, develop, suggest and seek approvals on region specific schemes for potential seasonal improvement in sales
2. Design, develop and roll-out regional schemes during an active national scheme within the defined budgets after due approvals
Sales : Retail Operations: Feedback management :
1. Collate and relay customer feedback to the corporate teams like the merchandising, retail operations etc. to improve customer satisfaction and store ratings
Sales : Retail operations: Incentive management :
1. Ensure roll out, compliance and payments of the incentive schemes to the entire regional staff
Sales : Retail operations: Training and development :
1. Ensure new product introduction training to relevant stakeholders in coordination with the HR team
2. Conduct training need analysis in the stores and nominate staff to undergo re-training when required
Retail operations: Recruitment & Selection :
1. Provide manpower numbers to the HR teams for the new stores opened with due approvals from the RBM
2. Conduct interviews to support selection of company staff and critical positions of franchisee staff in the region with coordination from the HR teams
Retail operations : Field sales operations management: Customer complaint resolution :
1. Manage the critical customer complaints and ensure quick resolution by engaging the relevant teams
2. Suggest and seek approval from RBM in implementing new methods for quick service turnaround time
People & Talent Management :
1. Drive a culture of diversity, performance and transparency in the region and ensure the employees in the region are engaged.
2. Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach.
3. Ensure talent pipeline is created by succession planning for the critical positions in the region.
4. Set Objectives for Reportees aligned to the organizational /functional.
5. Liaise with HR on vacant positions.
6. Conduct recruitment interviews for key positions in the region; Monitor the implementation of the Sales Training Program for the region.