HR at Ardee industries pvt ltd
Views:654 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Ardee Industries - Chief Financial Officer - CA (17-28 yrs)
Urgent hiring for CFO (CA)in Manufacturing industry at Delhi
Note:this position foronly CA Qualified candidate
Key Responsibilities :
Custodian and Implementation of Business Plan :
- Observe, monitor and suggest corrective action in respect of achievement of business plan as measured weekly/fortnightly/monthly/quarterly /semiannually/annually
- Have complete grasp and control over all the key parameters, achievement of which will directly impact positively the business plan
- Define specifications and critical parameters for Business Plan
- Define reporting and alerting procedure in case there is any variances to the Business Plan
- Work closely with Business/ Department Head to optimize and enhance Business Plan/Targets
- Help design, document and maintain system processes to ensure achievement of Business Plan
- Regularly/periodically check and evaluate performance of all the Business/ Department Head
- Make corrective actions to resolve the variances and ensure achievement of Business Plan
- Communicate key insights and findings to Management
Budgeting Excellence :
- Initiate and drive Annual budgeting exercise to prepare Annual Business Plan and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Execute month on month to achieve Business Plan
- Preparing short term / long term budgets for all SBUs and departments and design business plans / strategies.
- Preparing & implementing management information system, financial policies & standard operating procedures pertaining to business plan
- Monitor business growth and revenue as per the Business Plan and Inform Management time to time about Financials results of comparison between business plan vs actual performance
Costing Excellence :
- Perform regular cost analysis of RML, BOM items, fuel and other factors effecting pricing of pure lead and lead alloys.
- Monitor projected cost vs actual cost and share variance report.
- Conduct regular raw materials costing analysis and ensure right inventory in plants as per the inventory guidelines and working capital plan
Financial Objective and Planning :
- Determining financial objectives of Business Plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies to optimize financial resources and contributes in bottom line
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Help in planning working capital in such a manner that there should be continues flow of funds to keep business momentum
- Identify different cost optimization process and work with cross functional team to increase gross margin of products for to better profitability
- Help in pricing of product which should be competitive and give higher gross margin
- Develop and share format for MIS from different Business/Department Heads
- Collect and consolidate MIS from different Business/Department Heads
- Prepare and present weekly/monthly MIS of the company's key financial and operational metrics.
- Provide adhoc financial reports pertaining to business plan, as sought by management for their review.
Strategic Financial Planning :
- Preparing short term / long term budgets and designing business plans / strategies
- Determining financial objectives, preparing & implementing management information system, policies & Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and reporting variances to facilitate internal financial control
Auditing & Taxation :
- Drive compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures and ensure that there are no accounting and control weaknesses
- Monitor that necessary documents and records are accurately maintained at all locations as per statutory requirement
- Preparation of all supporting information for the internal and external audits
- Monitor the audit and liaise with auditors to ensure that audits are completed as per schedule and all queries raised are responded to the satisfaction of auditors
- Drive and ensure post audit action plans are implemented to address audit observations / non-conformances if any
- Ensure ongoing assessment of company risk profile and drive risk mitigation measures
- Focus proactively on tax planning activities and ensure timely & accurate filing of statutory returns, replies to statutory authorities and completion of tax assessments
Secretarial Functions :
- Ensure balanced Board structure, Corporate structure, holding and subsidiary structure like to Change in Shareholding Pattern, Appointment of New Directors, Change in Directorship holding, Investment in Subsidiary
- Getting e filling of forms within time, maintaining mandatory statutory registers, charge filling like AOC - 4, MGT - 7, MGT - 8, ADT - 1, MBP - 1, CHG -1, 3, E forms - As & When
- Ensure filling of various E forms and XBRL filling of statutory audit report, cost audit report & Annual return
- Maintaining minutes of the meetings, ensure audit of statutory records, ensuring related party transactions, loan, investment as per Companies Act, 1963
- Financial Analysis & Business Performance Improvement
- Prepare and publish monthly MIS of the company's key financial and operational metrics. Provide adhoc financial reports as sought by management for their review
- Review and monitor business performance by comparing actual vs. budgeted targets, derive insights
- Drive requisite measures to reduce gaps in performance vs. plan to achieve / improve profitability
- Supervising the preparation of consolidated accounts
- Presenting a true and fair view of the financial position of the company by way of timely preparation of annual reports ensuring analysing the expenditure on a monthly basis
- Ensure Implementation of accounting policies and processes in as per generally accepted accounting principles and regulatory requirements
- Ensure establishment and monitoring of internal control safeguards
- Ensure timely and accurate consolidation of accounts and financial reporting
Finance Operations :
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Maintain Banking Relationships and arrange financing and engage in negotiation of interest rates with financial institutions.
- Liaison with Senior Officials of Banks, Financial Institutions, Finance Companies, Government officials and managing key relationships.
- Arrange for Term Loan and Working Capital Borrowing requirement for the parent company and Group Companies.
- Ascertain credit worthiness of customers by checking customer's credit ratings with banks and deciding whether or not to offer the credit.
- Ensure FEMA Compliance for ODI (Overseas Direct Investment) through automatic route.
Adherence of SLA :
- Adhere strictly to the internal customer Service Level Agreements
- Ensure all the team members are following SLA (generating and closing requests) religiously
- Ensure all internal customer Service Level Agreements are adhered
- Ensure all SLA tickets are regularly generated as and when required by the defined SOPs and procedures
- Attending all SLA tickets regularly and closing them within the SLA timeline after providing service
People Management :
- Build harmonious and conducive working environment with zero tolerance for any unethical, indiscipline or unrest in Team
- Motivate, monitor and manage team in a high Growth environment
- Ensure everybody has defined KRAs and KPIs to provide better role clarity and performance measures
- Close monitoring of team performance and pro-actively design to enhance their productivity through Training & development
- Instilling company values & behaviors as demonstrated habits in the organization