Views:176 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Architect/Senior Architect - Salesforce Integration/Vlocity/CPQ (10-16 yrs)
Mandatory skills - Vlocity, Data Raptop, Omniscript, CPQ, CLM.
10+ years of experience in 6+ years of Vlocity managed Package implementation experience
Associate should have :
- Experience & knowledge in solution design and development of advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce.com and Vlocity.
Implementation experience of Vlocity Health Insurance product and knowledge of Vlocity platform offerings such as Data Raptors, Omni Script, Cards, Template customization, Integration Procedure, Vlocity Action etc.
- Strong Hands-on experience in Vlocity Configuration and Customization, API Integration, Visualforce Pages, Triggers, Lightning, Force.com IDE, Apex Classes, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Java-script
- The developer is expected to analyze and understand business requirements, do the necessary feasibility check, Design solution, build codes, support testing and fix defects with the objective of developing high standard and stable codes WITHIN the limits of the processes, standards, and guidelines, Design-Support in the analysis of requirements and identification of missing requirements/gaps if any Make estimates based on the requirement and complexity
- Prepare technical specification document Submit the estimates for review Conduct feasibility/impact analysis and submit for review, Coding Analyze allocated task and understand low level and high level design Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document Follow coding standards and best practices to check code quality Share developed code for review Rework on the code based on inputs if required Identify unit test case scenarios based on design Prepare unit test cases and test data Conduct unit testing
- Thorough knowledge of coding best practices, and understanding the limitations of Apex coding.
- Very good experience in integrating Salesforce with external systems using SOAP/REST Services.
- Experience in working with Force.com Bulk API and the Metadata API