Director at Zalent Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:99 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Architect - SAP TM Solutions - Logistics Firm (7-20 yrs)
- Support the company transformation by designing business processes and services with regards to best practices and SAP solution integration. Configure SAP solutions, promote and deploy global services, processes in full consistency with the Global Extended Core Model and alignment with the solution architects expertise.
- Deliver his/her business processes and SAP solution expertise to the project team and lead the knowledge transfer towards key users.
- Transport, including: Freight procurement, Transportation Requirement, Planning freight and selecting carrier (Road, Barge, Maritime, Rail), Sport tendering, Executing and monitoring freight, Freight settlement for LSP and Shippers, Transport Invoicing, SC Master data, SC Reporting & Analysis
Technical Applicative competencies:
- Strong knowledge of SAP TM functionalities with the ability to configure SAP solution based on Companies requirements.
- Knowledge in SAP authorizations (roles and transactions).
- Knowledge in CICS (transitory integration for SAP SD-FICO in advance of phase).
Education: Bachelor's/Master's degree required.
Experience: from 5 to 10 years at least
Specific requirements: Service driven, Customer-oriented, Results-oriented culture, ability to work cross-functionally, able to travel worldwide. Data maintenance knowledge, with the capability to configure SAP solution accordingly. Advanced Business English, Ability to embark key users as well as end users
Business Trips (Percentage): From 20 to 30% depending on project activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.