Director at Zalent Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1180 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Architect - SAP FICO - IT (7-19 yrs)
- Responsible for the solution design and implementation of the SAP Finance and Controlling modules fulfilling business requirements, consistent with the Company IT global architecture, ensuring robustness, performance, ergonomics, upgradability and simplicity of use.
- Responsible for maintaining these solutions in operational condition.
- Acting as a level 3 functional expert in order to support existing SAP solution
- Monitor contractors and SAP level 2 support team.
- Lead ITIL Problem Management process on his perimeter and is an actor in continuous improvements
- Responsible for SAP corrective maintenance and evolutions
- Integrates with SAP deployment team in order to propose correction and enhancements for solution of his perimeter. Manage all activities related to corrective and evolutive maintenance (Design, Build, Test, Deployment, Support)
- Support project team in deployments and especially in post Go-live support (HYPERCARE)
- This role will serve as an IS business solutions representative and will be involved in designing and building other global IS projects.
- Depending on the context, he can also play a role as Project Leader and commits on results : deadlines, budget, quality of delivery
- Manages supplier relationship on his scope.
- Conduct techno-functional watch, is proactive in his field of expertise.
Competencies / Requirements:
- Engineering's degree (or its equivalent) related to information system
- Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring FI-CO modules
- High business sensitivity, result oriented with ability to manage stakeholders and contractors.
- Experience in multiple, full life cycle SAP project implementations and related support
- Ability to work with teams across geographical locations with various functional & technical expertise.
- Proactive, self-starter and able to take initiative and propose solutions
- Project management skills is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Advanced Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work globally with diverse nationalities in a matrix environment
- Experience in S4 HANA is a plus but not mandatory
Mumbai candidates will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.