TA Specialist at WEN
Views:52 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Architect - Quality Assurance - IT (12-16 yrs)
Quality Assurance Architectwill provide Quality Assurance Testing services to the organization's multiple product lines. This position will develop and execute quality improvement roadmaps, act as ambassador of quality assurance (QA) by creating robust Test Plan & Test Strategy followed by developing automation framework, pipeline creations and execution of the script along with SQL script development, data validation, quality metric tracking, and implementation & maintenance of Quality Assurance best practices and testing standards across the business unit.
Job Duties/Roles :
- Create and execute test strategy and industry standard test plans for better quality and efficiency for Stewart products.
- Collect requirements to develop testing guidelines and procedures for functional, regression, end-to-end testing through automated testing solutions.
- Assist functional leadership to help build the core competencies of the team members.
- Analyze business use cases to find gaps in current test coverage and design documents for further improvement.
- Independently determine the most effective engineering solutions to meet business requirements.
- Analyze the applications, identify testing goals, and determine the best possible automation testing tool and framework for the organization.
- Design, maintain, and enhance existing test automation framework, develop test automation APIs and scripts in POM framework, and maintain and enhance the current framework to support a continuous integration environment with an automated smoke and regression test suite.
- Document coding standards and perform Code Reviews periodically.
- Develop automation project proposal with Return Over Investment (ROI) over time.
- Build CI/CD pipeline to enable automated test execution on each build to provide continuous feedback to the development team.
- Ensure high quality test and code coverage with custom coding, maintainability of scripts, reliability of equipment and tools, and overall robustness of testing efforts.
- Coordinate and collaborate work with the onshore/offshore external team members to automate test scripts, run the test suites, and analyze and visualize the findings.
- Enhance and achieve maximum possible test coverage for functional, automation, system, and regression testing.
- Perform webservice testing and develop automation scripts in SoapUI/Postman for Rest Assure APIs, and SQL Procedures.
- Build test plan and automation framework to execute tests on a variety of mobile platforms.
- Mentors and trains less experienced automation Test Engineers to fill the knowledge gaps required to meet Industry Standard Quality standards
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required (KSAR)
- Able to lead a globally distributed team.
- Must be experienced with Desktop based applications (both Manual and Automation testing).
- Strong background in SDLC and Agile (Scrum) software development methodology.
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, ADO, Bamboo, Harness etc.).
- Hands-on experience with test automation technologies e.g., Cucumber (TDD/BDD), Selenium, Katalon Studio, Test Grid, Test parallelization, POM, TestNG, and Junit etc. along with building automation framework from scratch.
- Experience with Sauce Lab or Browser Stack tools for remote test execution.
- Solid background on repository & version controlling systems e.g., SVN, BitBucket, GitHub etc.
- Working knowledge of the ABS Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Management System
Minimum years of Experience :
- Total of 12+ years of overall QA experience
- Including 8+ years of experience managing all kinds of testing artifacts (Functional, Automation, API & Mobile)
- Including 3+ years of Desktop application testing experience.
Required/Preferred Education Requirements :
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any relevant field preferred.
Required/Preferred Professional Requirements
JMeter, Java, UFT, Test Complete, Tricentis-TOSCA etc. professional certifications preferred