Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:66 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Architect - Cyber Security (9-13 yrs)
This position will be responsible for driving Security Architecture practices. Position reports to Cyber Identity and Access Management Leader. (For A leading automotive turbocharger and major automaker and truck manufacturer in the world.)
Key Responsibilities :
- Implement & Secure by Design practices to proactively build-in security practices across infrastructure & application architecture
- Responsible to establish & deploy Security baseline configurations for datacenters, IT and Plant, WANs, routers, firewall and related network devices.
- Responsible to define Cyber Security Reference Architecture for key use cases for Development, Engineering, DevOps, Containerization project unique to organization line of business and functional teams.
- Responsible to define Cyber Security Technology stack to support overarching Cyber Security Strategy
- Responsible for defining & driving Cyber Security Architecture governance program to advance consistent architecture practices
- Responsible for defining and implementing Cyber Security controls and technology required by customer for project deliveries
- Responsible to develop specific Cyber Security controls based on Automotive OEM customer requirements & drive implementation across IT & Plant OT environments
- Ambassador for Cyber Security interest in securing customer data and adherence to the customer requirements for security controls.
- Provide technical analysis of existing and future security products and services as well as participate in benchmarking exercises to align Cyber Security Services to industry best practices
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture team to advance Cyber Security Architecture priorities
- Review the security requirements, draft Threat Modelling for the architecture, document the security requirements to mitigate the security risks with the system.
- Responsible for integration of security development practices into DevOps life cycle
- Participate in the technical evaluation and testing of hardware and software for possible impact on systems security or for risk to intellectual property.
- Establish & report Cyber Security Architecture KPI metrics
- Provide guidance to maintenance Up to date Security Policies and Procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- 12+ years of total experience & 8+ years of relevant experience in Cyber Security Architecture areas. Possess leadership skills to be able to directly and or indirectly influence the business functions to successfully implement security projects.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the IT Security Common Body of Knowledge required for enabling security concepts on varied technology.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining common IT security technologies such as firewall, VPN, PKI, E-business and web technologies, vulnerability & risk assessment, intrusion detection, event correlation, DMZ, Extranet, etc
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of routing, switching, and bridging in LAN/WAN multi-national environments
- Experience in Secure DevOps and container technology, experience on Cloud Security and technologies
- Collaborate with Cloud Security Architecture for an integrated security governance program for the organizations
- Abreast of both old and new security vulnerabilities and continually keep up to date on the latest security best practices and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of cryptography as it relates to computer and network security as well as file and email encryption required
- Proficiency in performing architecture reviews and ranking risks
- Strong, demonstrated project management skills
- A self-starter, with limited supervision & be able to work effectively in a global diverse environment.
- Review the security requirements, draft Threat Modelling
- Strong understanding of Cyber Security concepts
- Experience with performing or reviewing enterprise risk assessments
- Experience with evaluating or writing security standards / baseline to meet compliance requirements
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Professional Skills / Knowledge :
- Expertise and demonstrated experience in architecting and deploying AWS solutions serving operational and analytical needs from both an infrastructure (security, controls, Active Directory, SIEM, DAM, DLP, etc. ) and data (securing and managing access to, conversion approaches, archiving, monitoring, etc.)
- Experience in influencing customers and extended Project Teams
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
- Certifications like CISSP, , CCSP are desirable.