Account Manager at IARA HR Services
Views:1946 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Architect - Cloud Security (7-20 yrs)
- Design, integrate, and test tools for security and regulatory compliance management of multi-tenant private and public cloud services
- Establish a comprehensive security program to manage threats
- Recommend configuration changes to improve the performance, usability, and value of cyber analysis tools
- Understanding of pillars of security and educate the organization on pillars of security
- Assist with product studies, perform requirements analysis, and develop security software architectures to meet requirements
- Create technical proposals and white papers, write functional and design specifications
- Measure compliance against standards
- Assess overall cloud security posture. Redesign or evolve the posture as necessary to meet the needs of security
- Provide technical expertise relevant to the development, implementation, and updates to cloud security policies, procedures, guidelines ensuring compliance
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies, risk assessment, architecture platform, and integration issues
- Implement security and disaster recovery measures and drive automation in the cloud architecture to effectively manage security within multi-tenant space
- Implement security analytics, reporting and metrics program and to support security incidents and analysis with technical expertise
- Maintain and improve processes, tools, and documentation to support production security requirements in the best manner possible
- Perform periodic technical reviews of cloud Infrastructure
- Evaluates risks inherent in current services while providing forecasts and what-if scenario analysis
- Work with Cloud Providers e.g. AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- In-depth knowledge and understanding in core tenants to be considered when designing, developing and deploying to a Cloud.
- Understanding on how to leverage Cloud services with an ability to identify the appropriate Cloud Platform products to use for popular architectural patterns
- Planning of security roadmaps and lifecycle management
- Security incident management
- Secure cloud services
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline required. MBA desirable.
General Experience: 7+ years I.T. experience with 5 years of managerial or supervisory experience.
- Management: Ability to develop and direct strong teams to meet organizational objectives. Customer-focused, with desire to continually acquire knowledge of customer's business objectives and processes to help drive service improvements and customer satisfaction.
- Process Improvement: Exceptional analytical & critical thinking skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs, translating them into operational requirements and solutions to improve productivity and service levels. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred.
- Financial: Results-oriented with the ability to lead complex IT initiatives to completion-on time & within budget.
- Technical Leadership Requirements: Results-oriented with the ability to lead complex IT assignments. We will need to handle multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously, adjusting to change, continually re-evaluating priorities and budget to ensure the most important efforts to the company are completed. Expansive IT knowledge and experience on the multiple IT solutions that often encompass the business partner's entire technical solution set.
Required Technical Expertise:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Cloud domain architecture
- Experience in leading the design, implementation, and expansion of Organization's Enterprise Computing and Cloud Computing Solutions providing High-Performance Services using Open Source with focus on one or more of:
- Cloud Management Platforms - Design and implement a robust cloud management implementation including orchestration and catalog capabilities
- Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services - Design and implement cloud infrastructure services to support rapid application deployment
- Compliance - Integrate compliance and data regulatory requirements into all solutions.
- Large-scale distributed systems architecture
- Multi-tier architectures: Load Balancers, Caching, Web Servers, Application Servers, Networking and Databases
- Stateless Systems, Content Delivery Networks, and System performance tuning.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.