Talent Acquisition Team at Atribs Metscon Group
Views:81 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Architect - Cash Management Domain - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
- Hiring Cash Management Architect for Bangalore Location.
Below is the Job Description for your reference.
- Extensive IT experience preferably 10 years or more in T24
- Detailed knowledge on Treasury Management System for corporate, Account services, Cash Management, Payments and Liquidity Management
- Experience on Cloud, Microservice, API
- Detailed understanding of Wholesale Client Service processes and back office functions
- Detailed understanding of different types of accounts like Call, Current, Escrow etc.
- Detailed understanding of cash flow forecasting
- Experience in Payables and Receivables management
- Experience and understanding of different types of bulk and automated payments and reconciliation
- Detailed understanding of Payment systems, Rules setup and STP & Non-STP processes
- Good understanding on various Wholesale customer segments and building surrounding controls
- Experience in business process modelling tools (e.g. UML), mock-ups and wireframes
- Experience on Integration/ Interfacing with surround systems as part of architecture
- Understanding of any Core Banking systems is an added value
- Fair understanding on various MIS / TAT reports related to different wholesale products / processes
- Fair understanding on Non-functional requirements (Scalability, Security and Availability)
- Fair understanding on various stages of project lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, build/configuration, testing and roll out.
- Prior experience in conducting Integration/design workshops
- Good in documentation (Word, Excel, Visio) and fair understanding on requirement traceability. Exposure to requirement management tools will be an added value
- Strong team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to go the extra miles to meet the project timelines/goals
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Business Process Management / Re Engineering experience is desired