Senior Specialist at Randstad
Views:31 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Architect - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
- Design and implement platform solutions that help build high performance distributed systems.
- Have a big focus and sizing, tuning and scalability of software components.
- Design and communicate requirements related to project planning, architecture, design, implementation, sizing, tuning and scalability.
- Lead engineering activities to make sure that consistent high-quality products are developed.
- Proactively diagnose problems and envisage long term life of the product focussing on reusable, extensible components.
- Ensure agile delivery processes.
- Communicate and facilitate solutions, support, product management and business teams with required product knowledge.
- Build best-practices in the engineering team.
- Must be an expert in Java programming. Additionally, Grails & Groovy programming knowledge is good to have.
- Good at SQL and RDBMS.
- Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithmic processes for optimizing size/speed.
- Good in designing multi-layered cloud solutions.
- Proven capabilities in designing and implementing highly scalable performant distributed services.
- Proficiency in Build, Test and Automation tools preferred (Jenkins, Ansible, GitLab etc).
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructures a big plus (AWS, Azure, GCP, Digital Ocean).
- Must be passionate about good architecture and design. Must have a proven track record of building high quality code.
- Must be able to drive a team towards end-to-end product development.
- Must have a wide breadth of technical knowledge and ability to quickly switch to alternative technology frameworks as and when needed.
- Product development experience is a must.
- 10+ years of industry experience in technical role with hands-on coding experience.