Talent Acquisition Manager at Arcesium India Private Limited
Views:1677 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:269
Arcesium - Senior Manager - Organization Development/Talent Management (6-11 yrs)
- Arcesium is a global financial technology and professional services firm, delivering post-investment and enterprise data management solutions to some of the world's most sophisticated financial institutions, including hedge funds, banks, institutional asset managers, and private equity firms.
- Expertly designed to achieve a single source of truth throughout a client's ecosystem, Arcesium's cloud-native technology is built to systematize the most complex workflows and help clients achieve scale.
- Building on a platform developed and tested by investment and technology development firm, the D. E. Shaw group, Arcesium was launched as a joint venture with Blackstone Alternative Asset Management. J.P. Morgan, another large client, later joined as our third partner. Today, Arcesium services over $675 billion in global client AUM with a staff of over 1,700 software engineering, accounting, operations, and treasury professionals.
- Arcesium seeks a highly motivated Manager to join our Human Capital team. This person will be involved in executing Organization Design (OD) strategy and programs for our international offices.
What You'll Do :
- Support in the conceptualization and design of OD interventions that helps the firm sustain a high performing culture
- Conduct internal and external research and analysis, stakeholder discussion and build proposals to introduce relevant OD practices
- Provide support for change management initiatives to drive effective acceptance of OD interventions, including education and communication to staff
- Manage execution of all operational aspects including performance management process, goal setting, etc.
- Research emerging trends, contextualize the trends to the organization to ensure relevance of our people practices and offerings with changing needs
- Track progress of all OD initiatives by collecting data, synthesizing results, reporting on trends, and recommending actions
What You'll Need
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in organization development.
- The candidate should have superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail.
- The individual must have high accountability with strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, and teamwork skills.
- Strong communication skills and a critical thinking mind is essential.