HR at Arbolus Technologies Private Limited
Views:416 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Arbolus - Manager - Delivery (7-12 yrs)
Position Description :
About the Role :
Arbolus is looking for an experienced professional for the role of a Manager to join our founding team In India. Our managers are the face of the organization and are a bridge between our delivery teams and clients in supporting and managing the client projects.
Manager will be responsible for leading the team which delivers on all the short-term and medium-term client projects and ensure that the team meets/exceeds delivery expectations every single time. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing client relations and developing products that align with our customer needs. Also, our Managers are people champions who are able to shape and drive the team's vision for growth and success.
Key roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead the Client Servicing team : Lead a team of junior to mid-level professionals with strong focus on client delivery. Provide actionable coaching to juniors and support team members in ensuring high quality delivery and customer experience while effectively managing team level SLAs
- Client Engagement : As a face of Arbolus, you will work directly with our end clients and our sales team in building strategic relationships with key stakeholders on our client side. This will involve regularly engaging with the client to anticipate their business needs and enable business/team to provide the most appropriate solutions
- Product innovations : Our Managers knows first what our client needs and hence are responsible for informing the businesses and developing products that suits our client needs. Additionally, managers will constantly strive to improve our internal processes through use of technology & tools to become better and efficient
- Performance Development : You will actively be involved in training and mentoring juniors throughout the year and will also be responsible for performance development and appraisals
Experience and Qualification :
- Candidate with 5-8 years of experience in client facing roles in a professional services organization such as Consulting, Executive search, Financial Services, Market Research or Start-Up firms.
- Handled a team of 3-4 associates/Sr associates including line management, feedback process and performance development.
- University degree with demonstrated high academic achievement; advanced degree preferred
- You need to have exceptional stakeholder/customer management skills and ability to nurture these relationships to achieve business priorities.
- You are comfortable with the fast paced, dynamic and customer-centric environment. You have an agile mindset, curious about new practices and keen to experiment and the courage to break traditions.
What we offer :
At Arbolus, we believe in providing a great platform to learn and grow. In a growing organisation, you will have an opportunity to influence the culture and future of Arbolus besides working closely with leadership.
We are a high growth company and believe in rewarding our people. Some of the benefits includes
(but not limited to) :
- Competitive Base Pay + Bonus.
- Comprehensive Life & Healthcare benefits
- Annual Retreats and Regular Socials
Q. This Job opportunity is for an onsite role in Gurugram, are you willing to relocate?
Q Please state your current CTC? (Short Answer)
A (Short Answer)
Q. Please state your expected CTC? (Short Answer)
Q. Please mention your notice period in your current Role?
A Immediately Available :
- 15 Days or less
- 1 month or less
- 2 months or less
- 3 months or less
About Arbolus :
Arbolus is changing the way businesses learn and retain knowledge. We believe experience is worth sharing, so we set out to help people with experience share their experience easily with businesses. Today, Arbolus is the first platform that helps businesses build and work with networks of experts, advisors and freelance consultants. Our product has been a big hit with global consulting firms (e.g., the big four) and Fortune 500 companies who use third parties to inform their business strategy.
Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up with offices in Barcelona (our largest), Gurgaon and New York. We are very excited about our India presence and expect our India office to play a significant role in the growth and success of Arbolus.