Aranca - Support Role - Investment Content & Campaigns (3-6 yrs)
Investment Content and Campaigns Support - Onsite
- Responsible for coordinating, writing, reviewing and maintaining of day-to-day investment related output through use of various content formats, channels and campaigns
Creating Investment Content :
- Produce easy-to-read investment related content in several languages (publications, talking points, video scripts etc.)
- Ensure that selected offerings comply with respective distribution scope
- Maintain Investment Shelf for all current Investment Ideas
- Manage Life Cycle of Investment Ideas
- Produce investment related presentations for internal meetings and campaigns
Running campaigns :
- Identify campaign topic and sound with front to maximize impact
- Plan and drive sales focused roll-out of campaigns
- Run campaigns live-cycle on all available channels
- Develop digital campaigning means
Creating video outputs :
- Develop and broaden communication means beyond written content e.g. Videos, Client Webcasts, interactive charts
- Own and develop selected communication channels
KEY FEATURES OF THE POSITION :
- Work collaboratively with the Investment Content & Campaigns in Europe (if possible, according to European working hours)
- Motivate and provide guidance/feedback to other team members to improve the overall performance & productivity
Client Management (internal)
- Maintenance and developments/ testing of tools and standard content
- Transforming content into different formats (copying content to landing pages; maintenance of existing Marketing materials; generation and polishing of slides).
- Publishing content on various channels.
- Investment content production (input for daily podcasts; writing talking points" to be published on our Investment Insights app).
- Work to fulfil the ambitions of the team defined by the functional and administrative supervisors
- Regular review of the function's practices to ensure efficiency and productivity are kept at optimal levels
Compliance & Risk Management
- Meet all legal, regulatory and compliance standards/requirements
- Adhere to all relevant Local User Manuals
- Ensure timely delivery and support the team in reaching the overall team objectives.
- Demonstration of appropriate values and behaviors including but not limited to standards on honesty and integrity, due care and diligence, fair dealing (treating customers fairly), management of conflicts of interest, competence and continuous development, adequate risk management, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
SKILLS REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION :
Personal and Social :
- Able to work independently and in diverse team setup to take on initiatives with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Client-centric approach for all deliverables
- Able to quickly troubleshoot problems and provide effective solutions
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good communication/coordination skills to deal with different stakeholders
- Highly motivated with integrative personality
Professional and Technical :
- Good knowledge of investment products and mandates.
- Experience in investment writing, macro research or offering marketing
- Able to manage and use different tools (content management system, SharePoint, marketing automation tool etc.)
- Always represent the clients' and shareholders' interests
- Language Skills: Proficiency in English (oral and written), ability to identify other languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian) and awareness of their different main requirements
- Familiar with regulatory expectations and requirements
To be successful in the role, the candidate need to :
- Develop strong and highly effective relationships and collaboration with the different teams involved.
- Be able to work in a task-oriented manner and to independently conclude the tasks & deliver results.
- Be detail-oriented to ensure high quality delivery and have a flair for continuous process improvements.