Aranca - Senior Analyst/Assistant Manager - Equity Research (4-8 yrs)
Hiring for Senior Analyst/Assistant Manager - Equity Research
- This is a position where in the selected candidate will be responsible for initiating, executing and delivering quality investment research to the discerning global clients.
- Such a person should possess a strong blend of analytical thinking and operations execution.
- Excellent financial modeling skills with ability to understand and formulate business drivers (revenue, cost, etc.)
- Superior knowledge of concepts of finance & accounting, valuation methodologies and stock analysis
- Strong writing skills with the ability to lay out investment arguments and theses lucidly
- High level communication skills with the ability to express views clearly and succinctly
- Analytical thinking is required to enable him / her to structure and guide research / consulting assignments with clients, and manage the project internally
FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS :
1. The candidate should ideally have handled more than one project at a time or handled team of 2 to 3 people atleast.
2. The candidate should be well versed with the following :
- Financial modelling and valuation
- Writing reports of various types - short company updates, result summaries, sector reports
3. Exposure to global macroeconomics and asset classes would be desirable, but not mandatory