Aranca - Senior Analyst/Assistant Manager - Equity Research (3-8 yrs)
- This is a position where in the selected candidate will be responsible for initiating, executing and delivering quality investment research to the discerning global clients.
- Such a person should possess a strong blend of analytical thinking and operations execution.
- Excellent financial modeling skills with ability to understand and formulate business drivers (revenue, cost, etc.)
- Superior knowledge of concepts of finance & accounting, valuation methodologies and stock analysis
- Strong writing skills with the ability to lay out investment arguments and theses lucidly
- High level communication skills with the ability to express views clearly and succinctly
- Analytical thinking is required to enable him / her to structure and guide research / consulting assignments with clients, and manage the project internally.