Aranca - Manager/Senior Manager - Valuation & Financial Advisory (6-10 yrs)
Hiring for Manager/ Senior Manager - Valuation and Financial Advisory
We are hiring for Manager/Senior Manager in Valuation and Financial Advisory team in Mumbai and Gurgaon. PFB the details
- Understanding assignment scope, conduct desktop research on the relevant industry to understand its dynamics and analyzes the companies from operational and financial due diligence perspective.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in building and reviewing financial models based on specific business situations.
- Must be able to draft well documented reports communicating the key valuation arguments and thesis.
- Execute and deliver high quality valuation models reports to the discerning global clients. Develop strong working relationships with clients while working on engagements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with external clients and internal senior managerial teams
- Drive productivity through successful engagement planning of valuation assignment, resource allocation, guidance to junior analyst teams, standardization initiatives and following best practices in project life-cycle management.
- Keep up to date with latest developments in certain target industry sectors as well relevant accounting standards and tax regulations impacting valuation issues.
KEY SKILLS :
- 6-10 years of experience, of which minimum 5+ years in business valuations in professional services firm
- Relevant experience in financial advisory services primarily in the areas of business valuation, Investment Banking, intangible asset valuation, cheap stock options valuation for VC backed companies/ ESOP valuation will be advantage
- Sound knowledge of Accounting and Corporate finance concepts.
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Knowledge of utilizing databases such as Thompson Reuters, Bloomberg, Capital IQ, etc. is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, Power point and Word
- Flexibility in response to potential travel requirements for client engagements
- Proven track record in leading the assignment teams through demonstration of subject matter technical and industry knowledge to ensure timely completion of engagements
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated performance in closing business opportunities/ proposals directly or by closely supporting business development teams or contributing to content production for marketing purposes will be a plus.