Aranca - Investment Specialist (3-6 yrs)
Investment Specialist - Onsite
Proactively provide in-depth, product specific expertise on a single instrument level : in particular in fixed-income, equities, funds and private market solutions. Generate recommendation lists, market opportunities and switch-ideas, as well as cover the news flow on the core offering.
Maintaining Offering :
- Maintain product universe for equities and bonds
- Oversee the key advisory holdings
Providing specialized asset class knowledge :
- Select and identify specific product ideas for equities, fixed income, and funds
- Generate recommendation lists for equities, fixed income, and funds
- Act as asset class specialist for equities, fixed income, funds and private market solutions
- Pro-actively support advisory business and Font Units
- Contribute to sales efforts for key investment ideas & campaigns
- Deliver Investment Content via content management tool to advisory platform
Generating Switch Ideas :
- Screen clients holdings and proactively create switch ideas
The main tasks include :
- Weekly creation of Fixed Income Top Pick lists
- Entry of investment content into a content publishing tool
- Update of performance charts and various lists among the 3 teams.
- Some of the tasks can be scheduled (e.g. weekly Fixed Income Top Pick List creation), others come ad hoc with peaks and off peaks.
- The output is investment content dedicated to wealthy private clients (instrument lists; follow up on corporate earnings releases or stock price movements; corporate actions; buy and switch recommendations)