Aranca - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Valuations & Advisory (1-4 yrs)
We are hiring for a Consultant/Sr.Consultant role in Valuations and Advisory team.
- Understanding assignment scope, conduct desktop research on the relevant industry to understand its dynamics and analyzes the companies from operational and financial due diligence perspective.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in building and reviewing financial models based on specific business situations.
- Must be able to draft well documented reports communicating the key valuation arguments and thesis.
- Execute and deliver high quality valuation models reports to the discerning global clients. Develop strong working relationships with clients while working on engagements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with external clients and internal senior managerial teams
- Drive productivity through successful engagement planning of valuation assignment, resource allocation, guidance to junior analyst teams, standardization initiatives and following best practices in project life-cycle management.
- Keep up to date with latest developments in certain target industry sectors as well relevant accounting standards and tax regulations impacting valuation issues.