Aranca - Consultant - Investment Research - Contractual (0-2 yrs)
This is a contractual role for 6 months. It can be extended further basis your performance and client requirement.
- This is a position where in the selected candidate will be responsible for research / analysis on number of research areas related to company profiling i.e. business strategies or long term goals of various companies; search for their key brands, products and segments; identifying and analyzing right set of peer group based on the industry and the sector is operating in; and understanding the roles and responsibilities of the respective companies leadership team.
- Look through the company filings such as presentations, annual report, 10K/10Q- s, Proxy Statements, Earnings Transcripts to address client specific research requests and prepare analysis / studies related to it.
- Preparation of theme focused presentation or company profiles on companies as mandated by clients or by Aranca's in-house research team.
- Ideate and prepare daily/weekly/monthly report / analysis.
- BCOM / BMS / MCom with specialization in Finance domain from good institutes
- Strong finance and data analysis knowledge and expertise in any particular industry/sector would be an advantage.
Soft skills & Behavioral skills:
- Top notch analytical and communication skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
Aranca (www.aranca.com) is a fast growing global knowledge services firm with offices in the USA, Europe and a research delivery capability in Mumbai, India with a team size approaching 550. We provide high-end investment research, business research, valuation services and intellectual property research to a range of clients. Our clients include investment banks, private equity, asset managers, corporations, consulting firms, law firms and independent research providers across the globe. Our company is young and dynamic and has been built by entrepreneurs and managers with rich and diverse industry backgrounds. Since our inception in 2003, the company has grown to become a leading provider of high quality research & analysis, and has also been cited as a leading research outsourcing firm in independent surveys, including by firms such as KPMG. We continue to see a rapid demand growth for our services as many organizations around the world begin to leverage capabilities in India. We aim to grow our business by 3x over the next three years and are looking to invest in the next wave of talent to support the growth.