Senior Executive - HR at Aranca
Views:2389 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Aranca - Assistant Manager - Finance (3-7 yrs)
Founded in 2003, Aranca is a global research, analytics and advisory firm empowering decision makers from Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, and high potential start-ups with intelligence and insights to make better business decisions. We provide high-end investment research, business research, valuation services, fixed income credit research, h, transaction advisory services and intellectual property research to a range of clients. We are a trusted market research partner to over 700 global companies including, Enterprises, Consulting firms, and Law firms.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Finance from a reputed institute
- 5-6 years of professional experience preferably in corporate finance of a Power & Energy company with demonstrated success in the key responsibilities for this role
- Creativity, drive, and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Analytical/critical thinker with ability to conduct analysis with minimal oversight and ability to defend such analyses
- Ability to sift through large datasets and connect the dots to derive actionable insights for the business
- Ability to adjust to new demands; result-oriented; sense of urgency and prioritization.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Support to gather, model, analyse and prepare information for company's forecast on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. Financial Planning & Analysis
- Prepare functional as well as organization level P&L
- Assist in preparing and reporting Annual Budget
- Compare actual performance against the budget, conduct variance analysis and deep dive into areas of concern and drive revenue and cost owners to take appropriate action
- Provide timely and accurate management financial reporting
- Enable effective understanding and reporting of key business drivers such as yield, cost, product mix, etc. and coordinate related activities
- Provide all aspects of financial support for the planning process
- Ability to do financial due diligence
- Preparing financial dashboard
- Drives process improvements and projects as identified
- Collecting information and evidence for decision making of management
- Periodic management reporting, updating reporting decks & management reviews as required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.