Senior Executive at Aranca
Views:671 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Aranca - Assistant Manager - Business Research & Advisory - TMT (5-9 yrs)
ABOUT ARANCA :
Aranca (www.aranca.com) is a global firm providing diverse research, advisory and valuation services across sectors and markets. Our solutions provide decision makers the insight and confidence to make the right choice. Since Aranca's inception in 2003, we have been recognized as a leading provider of high-end, customized research and advisory services and a trusted knowledge partner to a diverse spectrum of clients, including Fortune 500 companies, investment banks, venture capital/private equity firms, asset managers, corporations, consulting firms, law firms and independent research providers, across the globe.
Our service offerings are structured around six complementary business lines :
- Business Research & Advisory
- Investment Research & Analytics
- Valuation Advisory
- Technology Research & Advisory
- Procurement & Supply Chain Intelligence
We are a fast growing firm, with a 450+ team spanning India, US, Europe, Middle East and Japan. We are an innovative and result-centric organization with a strong belief in meritocracy.
POSITION DETAILS :
JOB SPECIFICATION :
Position : Assistant Manager - Business Research and Advisory
Location : Mumbai
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Project Execution :
- Developing strategic research content and executing adhoc strategic custom research and advisory Projects on Technology, Media and Telecom.
- Develop and implement constant improvisation processes that could be applied in consulting projects to enhance client satisfaction
- Define the project milestones and communicate the same to the project team.
Team and Client Management :
- Review the content delivered by the team and ensure on- time delivery of all engagements from initial scoping discussions to completion
- Lead, mentor and motivate team members; promoting innovative ideas and developing/ implement consulting best practices and processes.
- Focus on punctuality and quality of consulting delivery by regularly monitoring the performance and contribution of the project team assigned to the consulting engagement Strategic Contribution.
- Work towards bringing in increased operational efficiency in the team.
- Regularly have performance and project reviews with teams, informing the progress to the management.
- Independently manage projects and clients
Operational responsibility will include grooming talent, managing large and growing teams, developing internal methodologies and continuously refining training modules and ongoing process improvement, ensuring high scores on customer satisfaction surveys.
Key Skills :
Given above set of responsibilities, this individual :
- Is expected to display strong theoretical grounding and possess the ability to multi-task and work on several types of projects / areas.
- Needs to possess exceptional writing / presentation skills (writing samples required) and be extremely detailed oriented
- Needs to possess strong project management, client management, leadership and people management skills.
- Should have an attitude to - do what it takes to fulfill client requirements- which could include working to aggressive deadlines, managing team issues etc.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
- Post Graduate with 5- 9 years of top notch experience Management & Strategy consulting experience in Technology, Media and Telecom practice / Adhoc research space.
- Experience in projects within digital space such as IoT, AI, cloud services, e-commerce etc.
- Major responsibilities include but not limited to team management and mentoring, project management and client management
- Experience in managing a team of 2-3 or more
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter with intense drive to outperform expectations, the incumbent will be required to be hands-on.
- Strong sense of global markets and understanding of changing marketplace dynamics and sensitivity to customer requirements in TMT space.
- Ability to forecast and strategize with regards to the industry and respective business lines.
- Demonstrate proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.