Deputy Manager - HR at Aqualite
Views:731 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Aqualite - New Product Development Role (2-10 yrs)
- Driving new product development and/or innovation of existing products
- Ensures conceptualization and finalization of new ideas
- Assessment of feasibility of newly identified product /extension concepts/innovations
- Go-to-market execution for the assigned categories for improved market performance (e.g., market share, profitability etc.).
- Interprets market research, consumer insights and brand analytics to understand drivers of business and brand value for strategic decision making.
- Drives product conceptualization, positioning & new product development in collaboration with Cross Functional Departmental Heads.
- Oversees new category/product development and new category/product launches (Categories would include mix of new brand work, new category work and existing brand's new category work) in market including communication development, packaging development and marketing initiatives.
- Reviews competitive environment for product offers in the same consumer need space, market factors and organizational capabilities.
- Focuses on strengthening brand equity by monitoring growth of product portfolio, market share improvement and competitive assessment