Senior General Manager - HR at Aqualite Industries Pvt Ltd
Views:768 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Aqualite Industries - Lead - Supply Chain Management/Logistics & Warehouse (11-14 yrs)
LEAD SCM(Logistics & Warehouse)
Minimum Job Requirements:
Educational Qualification: MBA (SCM)
Experience: 12 year to 15 year of exp. in SCM Logistics a Large consumer durable or FMCG company
Any additional requirement:
Purpose of the Position (Job Summary):
- Incumbent must possess exp. in providing leadership and coordination of SCM Logistics for at least 10 to 13 years in his present assignment.
- Must have acumen in developing and implementing SCM Logistics strategy as well as monitoring and analysing activity against goals. Responsible for eye for details and high degree of MIS analysis & interpretation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Financial ; To assist Sr.GM-logistics liquidating old stocks by taking necessary action in their repacking, inspection etc.
Customer Oriented Process Improvement:
- To analyse all cost element & workout cost benefit analysis of any change proposed.
- To review performance of supply chain logistics on a weekly basis & plan strategies to improve the same.
People Oriented Co-ordination with outside parties:
- To monitor payments of freight for dispatches to transporters etc.
- To ensure timely settlement of returned goods/claims received from retail.
- To identify alternate transporters for cost effectiveness.
Internal Business Process Compliances:
- To ensure implementation of ISO - 9001.
- To look after general administration and smooth functioning of the warehouse.
- To plan and manage proper placements of all SKU in their respective places in the warehouse.
- To ensure proper lifting of stocks from various units/ vendors in-coordination with the requirement of the retail outlet.
- To ensure timely dispatch to various Outlets with proper Route planning.
- To ensure optimal utilization of vehicles, manpower and space for cost effectiveness.
- To develop inward outward & stocking system for satisfactory functioning of all warehouses.
- To develop economical transporters for part load bookings. Warehouse, Transportation & Inventory Management.
- To ensure correct entries of stock receipt and dispatch from various locations in ERP system with proper Documentation & Record keeping system.
- To ensure proper matching of physical stocks with the ERP system.