Senior General Manager - HR at Aqualite Industries Pvt Ltd
Views:374 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Aqualite Industries - Assistant General Manager - Costing (16-18 yrs)
Position Title : AGM-Costing
Work Location: Head Office
Grade: GM Travel Required: Yes (20%)
Reported by: Lead Divisional Costing
Minimum Job Requirements :
Educational Qualification: CA, CWA with B.COM
Any additional requirement: Knowledge of MS- Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP
Purpose of the Position (Job Summary) :
- The incumbent should be able to guide profitability and the financial well-being of the Company by providing Costing services, standards and reporting
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
1. To undertake analysis of Costing / COPA Reports and use these to guide management decision making for Wholesale, Exports, Retail and MT
2. To present quarterly margin statements with gap analysis on material as well as operational cost.
3. To finalize costing / Prices of NPDs and existing products across Wholesale, MT and Retail & analyze / keep track of changes
4. To maintain statutory records related to costing standards
Customer Oriented :
1. To work closely with Plants to deliver the Standard input/ output on the products.
2. To work closely with other cross functions for timely Management Reporting.
People Oriented :
1. To ensure that team remains united towards common departmental/ organizational objectives.
2. To ensure key team members participation in professional up gradation & training.
Internal Business Process :
1. To conduct Routing planning and finalization
2. Provide relevant inputs to Manufacturing and NPD reviews w.r.t. Standard and actual Costing
3. To focus on Margin improvement
4. To push high margin products through sales
- Product Costing
- Costing of quantity
- Cost analysis
- Periodic Reporting - Analytical skills
- Eye for detail
- Positive attitude towards team & work
- Customer focus
- Result Orientation
- Execution Excellence
- Negotiation skills
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Reduction of production order variance.
- % of compliance of observations made by Statutory/Internal Auditors
- % Increase in margin improvement. - Identifying and implementing Value creation opportunities
Key Stakeholder Management:
Internal /External - MD,ED-Finance, Directors, Manufacturing, Marketing, CPD Statutory Auditors, Consultants