HR at Andhra Pradesh Urban Infrastructure Asset Management Limited
Views:618 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
APUIAML - Manager/Senior Manager/AVP - Human Resources Consultant (10-27 yrs)
Consultant - Human Resources
No. of Position : 01 (one)
Grade / Designation : Manager/Sr. Manager/ Asst Vice President
Mode (Consultant / Employee) : Consultant (Human Resources)
Post qualification experience (specific requirement) : At least 10 years of relevant professional experience in HR Services.
Reporting to : Vice President
Salary / Fee range : At par market rate (Negotiable)
Job Description :
1. Undertake a thorough review of the entire human resources structure of Government of Andhra Pradesh covering assessment of position hierarchies, job profiles, work load, division of labour, etc.
2. Analyse human resource structure of government and identify areas for rationalisation from the point of view of improving operational efficiency, cost effectiveness, redesign of job profiles, etc.
3. Recommend action plans/policy measures for optimisation of government HR structure and implement the plans and measures.
4. Contribute in budget activities
5. Undertake other work as required and requested by Government or APUIAML
Academic / Professional Qualifications : A postgraduate degree in related subjects to the position/sector- MBA in HR, etc..
Other expectations : Late/ Holiday working as required depending on urgency of work to be done / meeting delivery timelines & travelling on need basis.
The selected candidates will be expected to undertake additional assignments as deemed necessary
Age Criteria : No age criteria
Location : Vijayawada/ Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
- Any other point, you would like to mention Experience working with Government, Government owned entities an an advantage.