HR Manager at Aptivaa Consulting Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:260 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Aptivaa - Manager - Business Continuity (4-8 yrs)
- Possess strong knowledge of Business Continuity, Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Risk Assessment, IT Disaster Recovery.
- Implementation experience towards BCMS and related frameworks like ISO 22301.
- Drive, strengthen and Manage Business Continuity Management initiatives across various departments, locations during crisis.
- Perform Risk Assessment based on ISO 31000.
- Prepare and maintain Business Impact Analysis (BIA) documents for the different departments aligned to ISO 22301 standards
- Update and maintain BCM related documentation like policy, plan, BIA, FRP etc.
- Maintain up to date Call Tree and conduct testing exercise.
- Understand environmental, business and IT incidents and shall coordinate with stakeholders whether to invoke BCP program in coordination with clients and senior leadership team.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders such as Administration, HR, Business Heads to align BCP program requirements.
- To work on BCP program management tool and implement as defined processes.
- Coordinate with various departments to conduct timely BCP drills and Conclude lessons learnt from BCP test results and review SOPs and update them as required.
- Aware about IT aspects of Disaster Recovery like data replication, data recovery, backup processes and technologies.
- Ensure BCM processes and requirements are reviewed periodically by Conducting trainings for BCP awareness for employees and monitor timely status also conducting walkthrough for roles and responsibilities for critical staff.
- MBA-BCP Operations or MBA-Business Continuity Management
- B. Tech/B.E/B.Sc/Any Graduate
- Certification in ISO 22301 will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.