HR Manager at Aptivaa Consulting Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:610 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Aptivaa - Credit Risk Analyst - SAS - BFSI Domain (3-7 yrs)
- The role involves delivering Risk management consulting solutions to our clients in the Middle East. The candidate is expected to be stationed onsite in KSA extensively.
- The candidate will be eligible for attractive per diem, accommodation and other benefits as per company policy.
- Designation and CTC will be discussed & finalized at the interview stage.
- The candidate should have analytics experience with least 4+ years in BFSI domain with sufficient exposure of Credit Risk Analytics
- Must have a strong knowledge of SAS
- Good experience in developing Credit Scorecard, Credit Risk Models.
- Good experience in Developing PD, LGD, EAD, Risk segmentation, cross sell/ upsell models as well as campaign analytics.
- Strong Experience in Statistical techniques like regression, time series, linear/nonlinear optimization etc.
- Hands on Experience in SAS as well as other tools like SQL, R, MS-Excel, VBA, etc.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in engineering, math, statistics, economics or related field from top-tier universities with a strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work.
- Very strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to research and make decisions based on the day-to-day and complex customer problems required, overall 4+years of experience.
- CFA/FRM are not mandatory but an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to present analysis and findings to the senior leadership of the client
- Participate in design of analysis and modeling approach with the client.
- Extremely comfortable working with data, including managing large number of data sources, analyzing data quality and pro-actively working with client's data/ IT teams to resolve issues.
- Use variety of analytical tools (SAS, CART, SPSS etc.) and techniques (regression, logistic, GLM, decision trees, machine learning, artificial intelligence etc.) to carry out analysis and drive conclusions.
- Reformulate highly technical information into concise, understandable terms for presentations
- Other tasks as assigned by the client
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.