HR Manager at Aptivaa Consulting Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:8627 Applications:474 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:473
Aptivaa - Business Analyst - Credit Risk/Risk Management Solutions (2-7 yrs)
Business Analyst- Risk Management Solutions
Aptivaa is a leading risk and capital management consulting firm that has worked with over 100 banks and FIs in US, ME and India.
We are looking for Business Analysts who will work in Credit Risk solutions- product development up to implementation phase. The Analyst will liaison with clients to understand the business requirements, prepare business requirement documentation and work with our internal team to develop and implement our proprietary risk solutions efficiently on the client side.
IFRS9, Basel II/III products/solutions work experience & knowledge mandatory.
Requirements for Business Analyst:
Qualification: Business Management Post Graduate, preferably in Finance specialization (MBA or equivalent) with graduation in Engineering (Computers/ IT/ Software/ Hardware)
- IFRS 9, Basel II / III, Credit rating models knowledge & experience
- Experience in development & implementation of risk management products/ solutions/ systems
- Good understanding of software systems
- Project management and liaison skills / Stakeholder management
- Prior experience in BFSI organizations
- Experience in Credit risk & Market risk domains
- Experience in Basel and/or IFRS9 / Credit rating models / systems
Years of Experience:
At-least 2-7 years of work experience.
Techno - Functional Consulting as per above criteria
The job would involve the following (but not restricted to):
- Risk Management systems/ solutions- Product development support
- Development & Implementation of proprietary risk solutions
- Project management of complete project cycle
- Internal & external stakeholder management
- Ensuring smooth implementation of Risk frameworks & proprietary software
- Troubleshooting and coordination skills to ensure resolution of issues
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.