Talent Acquisition at Aptiv
Views:2475 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Aptiv - Supply Chain Management Role - Electrical/Electronics (10-12 yrs)
- Responsible for Core non core Electronics
- Develop strategy for contract manufacturing of Electronics component
- Prepare business case for Core non- core project.
- Interact with core non core finance for business case
- Supplier negotiation & price finalization
- Transition support for mechanical out- sourcing
- Collaborate with function PC & L , Engineering , production
- Support execution for the project.
- Should support emerging region sourcing
- Will be responsible for supporting emerging region sourcing as well.
Key skill sets-
- Commodity Knowledge base
- Supply base knowledge
- Should have experience in NPI , transition of project , new development.
- Technical skills for component manufacturing
- Should be team player , collaborative
- Good commercial knowledge
- Past experience in interacting global team / global exposer
- Good in execution of project.
- Should have at least 10 years + experience
- Technically sound
- Good communication
- Diploma / Engineer in Mechanical
Should have at least 5- 8 years in Souring / NPI Sourcing / transition / vendor management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.