Talent Acquisition at Aptiv
Views:2067 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Aptiv - Finance Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis (4-6 yrs)
JD for FP&A
Role- Finance Analyst
NOTE: Must have Manufacturing industry domain experience, preferably Automotive
- Follow up with Respective competency team (Sales, Material, Manufacturing, Engineering cost) to get forecast & Budget details
- Preparation of financial data, i.e. income statement by product, product line & competency, Balance sheet, OCF & reviewing with Finance team before submission.
- Preparation of Financial Review template, i.e. Variance analysis of actuals vs forecast, forecast vs Budget etc as per Global(US), Regional (AP) & India Corporate team
- Support for Budget preparation, working with respective competency to get data on time, to ensure timely and accurate reports submission to management
- Supporting for financial presentations to business and finance executives.
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadline
- Support for the annual internal, statutory audits & cost audits performed by independent auditors.
- Updating Costing Run, Marking & Releasing for New product as per requirement from Business team, Costing Run in the Year End as per guidance from Global team.
- Working with team to ensure the reports will be delivered on time .
- Working knowledge in SAP and Good in Spreadsheet workings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.