Talent Acquisition at Aptiv
Views:2038 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Aptiv - Finance Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis (4-6 yrs)
JD for FP&A
Role- Finance Analyst
NOTE: Must have Manufacturing industry domain experience, preferably Automotive
- Follow up with Respective competency team (Sales, Material, Manufacturing, Engineering cost) to get forecast & Budget details
- Preparation of financial data, i.e. income statement by product, product line & competency, Balance sheet, OCF & reviewing with Finance team before submission.
- Preparation of Financial Review template, i.e. Variance analysis of actuals vs forecast, forecast vs Budget etc as per Global(US), Regional (AP) & India Corporate team
- Support for Budget preparation, working with respective competency to get data on time, to ensure timely and accurate reports submission to management
- Supporting for financial presentations to business and finance executives.
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadline
- Support for the annual internal, statutory audits & cost audits performed by independent auditors.
- Updating Costing Run, Marking & Releasing for New product as per requirement from Business team, Costing Run in the Year End as per guidance from Global team.
- Working with team to ensure the reports will be delivered on time .
- Working knowledge in SAP and Good in Spreadsheet workings.