Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:118 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Application/Solution Architect - IT (10-19 yrs)
Application/Solution Architect_ US Shift _Remote location
Application Architect owns the technical and functional architecture for application cross domain initiatives and ensure cohesive application solution across towers.
- 10+ years enterprise-scale technical experience for application service delivery (production)
- 10+ years aggregated experience across several enterprise platforms: Enterprise & Business Applications, RDBMS, caching, streaming, data replication
- Adequate knowledge around Cyber security, Segmentation and/or audit/compliance background
- 10+ years full stack application architecture and delivery
- Expertise with open source technologies
- Bachelors/Masters in computer science and/or +10 years' experience with industry accreditation
- Reviews and identifies the gaps in the architecture and designs, assesses and defines remediation efforts or mitigation options. Bring in technical domain SMEs as required: Security, Application Platform, Data, Network architects etc
- Maintains design deliverables that include app architecture diagrams, data models, and API / micro-service architecture.
- Enforces design process standards on assigned initiatives and builds the enterprise architecture aligned with our application strategy
- Understands the strength of the ecosystem partner platforms in the context of the client existing environment and known application strategy.
- Ensures the end-to-end architecture and application services of deployed solutions is robust, secure, scalable, and available
- Leads design of new applications that are built
- Ensures the architecture aligns and executes to the organizational application strategy
- Accountable for ensuring that the ways of working, delivery operational efficiencies are sustainable
- Responsible for the security posture and compliance of the architecture deployed
- Designs and reviews codified deliverables and technical artefacts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.