Application Architect - EdTech (15-25 yrs)
Industry - IT
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - "application architect" "technical architect" "product architect" "software architect" "microservices" "elixir" "erlang" "angular" "react" "vue" "elm"
Job Type - Permanent
- The incumbent will be responsible for designing end to end, modern andscalable applications in line with the client's product line.
- He/She will be responsible for providing technical leadership and collaborating with multiple stakeholders - domestic & international.
- We are not looking at onboarding an enterprise/platform architect but a product/software/application architect.
Client Details : vOur client is a US headquartered product organization in the EdTech space.
Job Description :
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues by applying your experience and critical thinking.
- Collaborate with senior developers across locations and contribute in architectural discussions and solutioning process.
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to the software development team.
- Closely work with developers, QA Lead and other technology staff as needed to aid in problem solving.
- Assist the VP Engineering, Engineering Managers and Lead Devs to continuously improve overall development operations on the floor.
Must Haves :
- 15+ years of experience
- Sound knowledge of best engineering practices
- Hands on experience with application architecture; ability to understand end to end system design
- Fundamentally strong understanding of microservices architecture and modern software architectures, Single page apps, Modern web stack, SSO and other system integrations
- Core tech stack: java/.net/RoR
- Hands on experience with at least one functional programming languages like Erlang, Elixir
- Knowledge of front end technologies like Angular, React, Vue etc
- Great communication skills
Good to Haves:
- Prior experience with transitions of teams
- Track record of collaboration with multiple stakeholders and global counterparts- particularly US & European team members
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience from product based organizations
- Exposure to functional programming languages like Erlang, Elixir
- Opportunity to design scalable products from scratch
- Association with EdTech
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shweta Mehra on +91 124 452 5484.
Contact - Shweta Mehra - +91 124 452 5484
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.