GM - HR at Appaswamy Real Estates Limited
Views:1081 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Appaswamy Real Estates - Executive Assistant To Chairman (3-5 yrs)
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CHAIRMAN
The role-holder shall have access to strictly confidential business information, requiring absolute discretion at all times.
The job holder is primarily responsible for the following:
- Support and facilitate the day to day work
- Effective planning, scheduling and executing daily / weekly / monthly activities and meetings
- Track, analyse and produce relevant reports on progress & achievement of critical business objectives to support business reviews
- Provide insights and early alerts based on system generated data on project cost/quality & time.
- Coordinate, schedule, organize and support the organization's senior management team meetings
- Recording, maintaining minutes of the meeting discussions & reviews, keeping track of outstanding actions.
- Ensure outcomes are driven basis leadership decisions made in meetings via required follow-ups and checks with the internal team
- Creating insights for the management through industry and peer group analysis, research
- Support with first drafts for all required communication both internal and external
- Responsible for supporting and leading all strategic initiatives.
- Work on special projects from time to time as assigned.
Qualifications & experience:
- Engineer in any discipline, preferably civil, from top notch colleges India or abroad.
- MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM or equivalent from reputed institutes in India or abroad. MBA from NICMAR with engineering background is and added advantage.
- 3-5 years of post-MBA experience in executive support, including supporting C-level executives or in the project management office of a large infrastructure /real-estate development firm
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong in Financial and Business Analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools especially MS projects, MS Excel, MS Power-point, word; proficiency in project management, ERP and Data analysis software.
- Project management skills
- Exposure to market research
- Strong Execution skills
- Problem solving & decision making
- Strong organizational skills, ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks, seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships with stakeholders, especially with senior leadership
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team player, also extremely effective working on independent assignments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.