Talent Acquisition at Frontizo Business Services
Views:123 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Appario - Recruiter - Non-Tech Hiring (8-15 yrs)
IMMEDIATE - Appario- Recruiter Non Tech
Overview: Appario Retail Private Limited
Appario Retail Private Limited (- Appario- ) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Frontizo Business Services Private Limited (- Frontizo- ). Frontizo is a joint venture between Patni Group and Amazon Group . Appario is engaged in the business of retail trading and operates across multiple Consumer electronics categories (Mobiles & accessories, Audio, Cameras, Personal Computers & peripherals, Smartwear). Our vision is to be India's most customer-centric company. We aspire to expand our selection in the categories we operate to every item that our customers want. We want to offer such products at the most competitive price. We intend to make these products available in such a way that they reach the customers in the shortest possible time. We have a culture and practice of customer-centricity, hiring and developing the best, insisting on the highest standards, calculated risk-taking and delivering results
Position Description: Recruiter
LOCATION Bangalore, India
- The recruiter will be responsible for all levels of talent acquisition, recruiting, and recruitment programs, procedures, and plans. Serve as consultant and partner staying current on business and market trends, assisting on both the strategic and tactical level. Possesses strong understanding of stakeholder needs and hiring conditions external and internal. Provides advice, expertise and assistance to all levels of personnel both internal and external on various recruiting/talent acquisition-related issues. Serves as a trusted member of HR organization driving great partnerships with internal & external customers.
- Provides sourcing and candidate generation to hiring managers across multiple teams, organizations and locations. To be great in this role the candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Be able to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
- Possess strong ability to screen interview candidates within the framework of the position specifications and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Communicate effectively with the hiring manager and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Recommend data backed ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Appario's mission.
- Dive deep into recruiting analytics, conduct benchmarking exercises, own reports, and relevant data inputs for effective decision making.
- Provide great candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent, and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Degree from a highly reputable university.
- Minimum 8+ years of progressive full-lifecycle recruiting experience within an international corporate environment.
- Working knowledge of Social media recruiting and should be updated with current market trends.
- Ability to source talents, with prior experience to hire talents for various roles including senior leadership roles.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- MBA in HR is a plus
- Relentless client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Must have experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
Appario is an are equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.