Recruitment Lead at Frontizo Business Services
Views:228 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Appario - Manager - Quality (8-13 yrs)
Customer Service Quality Manager Supports, coordinates and facilitates structured Quality improvement activities aligned to our business goals. He or she fosters a culture of Quality, providing thought leadership to and influencing change at all levels in the organization. This role reports to the QA-Operations manager. Is responsible for quality teams across locations. Works with all levels of management within the organization worldwide.
The successful candidate for this role will be a fast, clear and independent thinker who is naturally curious about how things work, the importance of Quality in any process is metrics and number savvy, has an analytical mindset and has demonstrated leadership ability. This person will need an ability to see the big picture/whole system and execute on grass root level to improve the overall quality operations. Additionally, should show success in following up and getting things done and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric and ever-changing environment. QA Manager will interact with different teams to encourage participation and their support in cross-team Kaizen events six sigma initiatives.
Key Responsibilities Include :
- Facilitates the execution of the worldwide QA strategy through local management and support teams.
- Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns
- Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing Quality System team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
- Oversees site project portfolio, assisting Kaizen Promotion Officers and individual project managers with execution and delivery of results.
- Audits completed projects to verify sustained impact and partners with senior operations managers to validate impact.
- Communicates across all levels on Operations and program progress. Facilitates and participates in meetings as necessary to facilitate growth and network-wide parity.
- Represent site's needs in other teams- prioritization processes (e.g. gathers requirements, builds case, and partners with software teams to deliver improvements).
- Experience managing a project portfolio.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified, Lean Certification
- Over all experience of 8 years + in relevant BPO and ITES industry
- Mastery of SQL, SharePoint, Excel, Power Point, Word and a statistical package (e.g. JMP or Minitab)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter is capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction.
- Advanced degree (technical or MBA) preferred
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Minimum of 4-6 years- experience using quality mindset to drive improvements through the application of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and concepts. Small/Medium Project management experience.
- Six Sigma Green Belt and Blackbelt Certified
- Experience in or demonstrated ability to lead people/teams without formal responsibility and interacting and building rapport with teams of all levels. Experience communicating and presenting to groups
- Analytical background - 7 Quality tools, SPC, Hypothesis Testing, Regression Analysis
- (If required only) 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check