Talent Acquisition at Frontizo Business Services
Views:608 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Appario - Financial Analyst/Controllership - Procure To Pay (4-10 yrs)
ROLE OVERVIEW :
- This position shall be part of the accounting, finance operations (Procure to Pay) and cross functional programs/business launches and reporting (controllership) function of the company.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, detail oriented and will possess the ability to work well with cross-functional teams and in a fast paced environment. Equally important for success in this role is the ability to collaborate with diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of complex tasks as the business continues to grow.
- A candidate should have strong technical accounting and hands-on experience in these areas to successfully analyze the organization's critical business requirements and develop innovative solutions to improve performance and reporting of financial results. Working knowledge of banking and treasury is desirable but not mandatory.
Major work responsibilities shall comprise of the below :
- Review and drive the operational excellence in the procure to pay process;
- Partner/drive vendor experience initiatives, automation initiatives, fintech launches, etc. from operations and accounting point of view;
- Ensuring proper internal controls and documentation (SOPs/checklist) for assigned processes including but not limited to vendor payments, vendor disputes, vendor returns, liquidations;
- Manage and supervise liquidation and return to vendors billing to ensure operational excellence. Work with business teams for improvement in realization rates;
- Ensure reporting receivables position to business partners and drive reduction in the bill to cash cycle time,
- Provide support for internal and statutory audits and for monthly financial reviews with business partners,
- Review and drive action on balance sheet schedules related to accounts payable and vendor receivable.
- Developing strong partnership with Finance Operations team, Business, Finance Partners, Tech teams, Supply Chain and Re-commerce teams;
- Drive the expansion of vendor financing program.
- Ensure that cost efficiency and a cost-conscious culture is a key focus for the organization
- Manage controls in the area of procure to pay and ensure accuracy in recording invoices, payments, vendor receipts, ensuring proper control for LCs, prepayments, claims/disputes, etc.;
- Supervise the accounting for business transactions,
- Focus on Seller Reimbursements, disputes resolution and other critical business processes
- Actively work in formulating accounting policies and guidelines for all critical business processes,
- Ensure adherence to company's accounting policy and guidelines