Talent Acquisition at Frontizo Business Services
Views:1211 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Appario - Business Analyst (3-4 yrs)
Appario Retail Private Limited (- Appario- ) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Frontizo Business Services Private Limited (- Frontizo- ). Frontizo is a joint venture between Patni Group and Amazon Group . Appario is engaged in the business of retail trading and operates across multiple Consumer electronics categories (Mobiles & accessories, Audio, Cameras, Personal Computers & peripherals, Smartwear). - Our vision is to be India's most customer centric company. We aspire to expand our selection in the categories we operate to every item that our customers want. We want to offer such products at the most competitive price. We intend to make these products available in such a way that they reach the customers in the shortest possible time. We have a culture and practice of customer centricity, hiring and developing the best, insisting on the highest standards, calculated risk taking and delivering results.
Position Description: Business Analyst
LOCATION Bangalore, India
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Appario Retail Private Limited is looking for a Business Analyst.We are looking for customer obsessed, data driven entrepreneurs to join our growing team. Solve some of the hardest problems for our customers. If you want operate at start up speed, solve some of the hardest problems and build a service which customers love, Appario Retail might just be the place for you.
The Business Analyst is responsible for driving deep insights about e-commerce business areas and driving continuous improvement using the analysis. The person should have a detailed understanding of a business requirement or the ability to quickly get to the root cause of a particular business issue, and draft solutions to meet requirements or resolve the root problems.
Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to:
- Work independently with business managers and stakeholders to understand business issues and recommend solutions to ensure business questions are properly answered
- Understand trends related to Appario business and recommend strategies to stakeholders to help drive business growth. Reporting of key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines. Respond & manage high priority requests from senior business leaders, with urgency.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help shape the direction of the business.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions. Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and existing tools. Learn and understand a broad range of New Org's data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use.
- Scale data processes and reports; write queries that clients can update themselves; lead work with data engineering for full-scale automation
- When needed, pull data from multiple similar sources to triangulate on fidelity
- Actively manage the timeline and deliverables of projects, focusing on interactions within the team and solve ambiguous analyses with less well defined input to have desired output .
- Drive to the heart of the problem and identify root causes
- The ideal candidate actively seeks to understand New Org's core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday practices.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor& degree required, MBA is preferred
- 3 to 6 years years of work experience with at least 2 years in client facing roles.
- Proficiency in data mining tools like SQL, SAS, SPSS etc
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on issues
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with cross functional interactions. Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with statistical analysis, regression modeling and forecasting, time series analysis, data mining, financial analysis, dynamic pricing, demand modeling, game theory and customer/product segmentation
- Experience with e-commerce, retail or marketing analytics would be an advantage.
- Experience in designing and implementing custom reporting systems using automation tools
- Team management experience would be preferred.
Appario is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.