Apollo Tyres - Zonal Commercial Manager - CA (8-11 yrs)
Cost and Policy Monitoring:
- Prepare the administrative budget for the zone and communicate the same.
- At district level monitor costs & expenditure, implementation & adherence to the commercial policies.
- Coordinate with HO on new policies, collect feedback from dealers and sales team on updates refinements in existing policies, and assist field sales on any queries regarding policy and procedures IN ORDER TO plan and monitor administrative expenses.
- Ensure effective implementation of commercial policies
- Supervise and conduct sales tax assessment at district offices, submission of sales tax returns and drive adherence to statutory requirements like TDS, Shops and Establishment act, Sales Tax etc., supervise master updates.
- File professional tax returns and maintain statutory records IN ORDER TO ensure compliance and statutory risk management for the company.
- Supervise sales transactions including preparation of trial balance, reconciliation of stocks for districts, generate and audit bank reconciliation and stock reconciliation, verify physical stocks periodically and tally with book stocks.
- Analyze debtor situation with respect to exposure over dues and outstanding, manage cash flows and funds in terms of disbursements to employees and vendors and utilization of excess funds/ idle balances, coordinate zonal audits etc. IN ORDER TO ensure effective accounting and financial management in the zone
- Prepare and send required legal papers to HO - Legal Department for filing on any zonal related legal cases, follow up with districts regarding hearing of cases and coordinate with HO Legal for direction and advice in legal matters IN ORDER TO ensure favorable interim orders on zonal legal disputes.
- Negotiate and settle rates, terms and conditions with transporters, commission agents, suppliers of stationery materials, printers and landlords of rental premises of offices godowns etc, maintain accurate documentation of the same, monitor contracts/ SLAs, keep track of renewals, coordinate vendor payments etc. IN ORDER TO achieve a meeting of department and zonal objectives