Executive HR at Apollo Tyres Ltd
Views:1286 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Apollo Tyres - Executive/Associate Manager - Human Resources (6-9 yrs)
Job Title - Executive / Associate Manager - HR
Location - Tada (Andhra Pradesh)
Qualification - MBA in HRM
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing complete recruitment process
- Manage the process of handling HR issues related to plant function
- Ensure smooth employee relations & a positive organizational climate
- Execute & deploy HR policies related to expenses/ travel/ transfers, housing, recruitment, payroll, training & development for employees of all functions.
- Escalate policy adherence issues to enable corporate HR to refine these policies from time to time to suit hanging organizational needs
- Monitor policy adherence & compliance
- Monitor the effective execution of HR processes related to expenses/ travel/ transfers, recruitment, training & development for the plant function
- Ensure that organizational & employee needs are serviced with speed & quality
- Monitor key performance metrics such as attrition, training needs assessment, Employee Development Review, training plans
- Periodically review effectiveness of reward & recognition systems
- Support the design & implementation of organization wide HR initiatives related to performance, HR programmes & processes related to plant functions.
- Designing executive development program.