HR Manager at Apollo Pharmacy
Views:3061 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Apollo Pharmacy - Manager/Senior Manager - Analytics - eCommerce Vertical (2-5 yrs)
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Creating a Analytics Center of Excellence based data driven decision-making.
- Work closely with product and marketing teams using data-driven analyses to drive optimal digital-marketing spends and improve conversion rates.
- Understands customer retention, i.e. Email marketing, Subscription & Loyalty to increase repeat orders.
- Work closely with the category and inventory teams to create deep insights and metrics for growth for range planning, assortment analysis, cross-sell, up-sell.
- Track customer and order journey, fulfillment rates, turnaround times and other KPIs defined with the operational teams.
- Ensure seamless reporting of key business metrics to business teams.
- Communicate insights and key strategic inputs to all stakeholders.
- Build a team of analysts driving growth across all online categories.
- MBA from premier institute.
- 2 years of experience as Analytics Manager in E-Commerce industry.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Experience of any visualization tool like Tableau/ Qlikview, proficient with Excel
- Experience analyzing data with strong statistical, quantitative modeling, and forecasting skills
- High customer focus, proven track record of delivery
- Ability to collaborate across departments & business functions
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
Work Week: 6 Days a Week
Shift time: 9 AM to 5:30 PM
Organization: Apollo Pharmacy (unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise limited)
Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India. Accredited with - International Quality Certification, with over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to over 3000 retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Company Website URL: www.apollopharmacy.in
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.