HR Manager at Apollo Pharmacy
Views:2732 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Apollo Pharmacy - Deputy General Manager - Branding & Marketing - One Apollo (9-11 yrs)
- Should have strong exposure & grounding directly to Customers
- Should have a strong mix of Marketing areas:
Essential: Branding (Strong), Social Media (Strong).
Preferred: Product Mgmt. exposure, Corporate Communications.
Preferred Sectors: Telecom, FMCG, Healthcare, Ad Agency, Hospitality, Loyalty Co.'s at Corporate level (Not only State level).
To be the owner of & handle the Marketing activities of One Apollo Digital including:
- Group Loyalty Operations
- Mobile app
- Collaboration with other Agencies
- Cross Biz Service Offerings
- To own the Brand - OneApollo- and its architecture. Develops & Controls the brand proliferation/dissemination (distribution) of all Collaterals, UI/UX etc. and develop a framework.
- Provide support to all operating divisions in communicating to customers with precise communications content in all forms: SMS, Email, App Notifications, Social media postings/ messages, Snail mail, Newsletters, Marketing Collaterals & in events.
- Digital Marketing of OneApollo, website, Unification/Interlinkages with other Group websites.
- Online campaigns, Blogs, BOTs, SEO etc.
Social Media Mgmt:
- Managing the social media content.
- Social media analytics.
- Customer engagement on Social media.
- Mobile app: Engagement, Customers, Revenue ownership incl. Development & Operation of Schemes.
- Co-branding: With external Co's. & Deliverables in numbers & Revenue.
- Collaboration: With Other Co's. for Revenue enhancement.
Events/ Promotions: Ownership
- Should be clear in thinking, be result oriented, organised and meticulous.
- Candidate should be willing to work hands-on with not only team members of Marketing but also other functions within OneApollo and BU's Marketing & Biz teams.
- Sound understanding of modern marketing concepts & tactics across multiple channels.
- Prior experience in managing loyalty marketing campaigns is a huge plus.
Work Week: 5 days / week (Alternate Saturdays are holidays)
Shift Timings: Day shifts - But one may be required to work extended hours, when needed.
Brief about the Company: One Apollo Digital is integrating all Group Cos. of Apollo to project a unified front to Customers. Initially; it is being launched with a loyalty program followed by Cross Biz Service Offerings & Unification of all Customer Interfacing touch points.
Company Website URL: www.oneapollo.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.