HR Manager at Apollo Pharmacy
Views:1447 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Apollo Pharmacy - Deputy General Manager - Advanced Analytics - OneApollo (10-14 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Advanced Analytics (One Apollo Digital)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Computer Science/ Electronics) + Master's degree MS/MBA (In Computer Applications/Economics/ Mathematics/Statistics/Analytics) or related technical discipline from a Good school.
- Identify opportunities to leverage AA and drive transformation in BUs.
- Lead End to end identification & deployment of new AA opportunities & use cases
- Evaluate Quality of analytics output.
- Exhibit leadership in an area of AA & work with CoE and BU translators to identify opportunities and use-cases and lead a team of Data Scientists, Data Engineers & Translators from BUs.
- Challenge Insights/Recommendations from analytical models to ensure viability & business logic.
- Ensure deployment of changes in BU processes from insights derived through AA.
- Achieve use case impact from leading program and change management process.
- Plan, place and support BU translators to derive maximum value from insights from models.
- Facilitate the hiring & development of key resources in the BU/function.
- Integrate analytics into the broader strategy of the BU/function.
- Be a role model for inculcating a data-driven culture in the BU/function.
- Quantitative aptitude & Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of business processes and impact levers.
- Leads/manages a BU or a functional team in the organization.
- Team oriented, goals oriented, and flexible with proven track record in leading multiple stakeholders and driving results, specially via influence management.
- Strong leadership acumen to drive decision-making and change management.
- Excellent mentoring abilities to be able to inspire the COE.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to drive change.
Mindset & Behaviors:
- Positive attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment.
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the role and has strong sense of ownership.
Work Week: 5 days working (Alternate Saturdays off).
Shift Timings: Day shifts. On need basis, one may be required to work extended hours when needed.
Brief about the Company:
OneApollo Digital is integrating all Group Cos. of Apollo to project a unified front to Customers. Initially, it has been launched with a loyalty program followed by setting up of a CRM, Cross Biz Service Offerings & Unification of all Customer Interfacing touch points.
Company Website URL: www.apollohospitals.com, www.oneapollo.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.