HR Manager at Apollo Pharmacy
Views:4645 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Apollo Pharmacy - Assistant Manager/Manager - Business Analysis (2-4 yrs)
Experience (Years): 2-4 yrs
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Problem Solving & Analysis - Understand Business problems and arrive at solutions through data driven structured problem solving. Role will include periodic ad-hoc analysis basis business priorities.
- Data analytics and reporting
To publish Performance monitoring reports and daily ops reports
Carry our courier invoice reconciliation
- Own Business Intelligence - Be the go to person for Business Intelligence through deep understanding of Databases, Skilful Data extraction and developing pertinent Business Metrics. Build frameworks, dashboards and formulate processes for operational and management reporting.
- Drive Projects with Product & Engineering Teams - Liase with Product/Engineering teams to develop products to aid/improve Business Intelligence.
- 2+ years- experience in data analytic is must
- Expertise in data querying and data manipulation and expertise in R/Python is preferred.
- Strong problem solver and superb analytical skills with advanced excel and Sql experience.
- People from Ecommerce/Data Analytics (Mu-Sigma, Fractal, Absolut Data) firms would be preferred.
Work Week: Mon-Sat
Shift time: 9.30 AM to 6 PM
Organization: Apollo Pharmacy (unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise limited)
Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India. Accredited with - International Quality Certification, with over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to over 3000 retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Company Website URL: www.apollopharmacy.in
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.